ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, August 18, 2017

Conservatives move rightward

Thomas Jefferson calls out the hypocrisy of his fellow conservatives:
Even though I’m a Christian, I tended to lean classically liberal and libertarian politically for years. But as NeoMarxism surfaced more and more on the left, it pushed me further right into conservatism. I enjoyed the ‘straight-talk’ of conservative personalities like Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder. I enjoyed that they challenged the narratives of the left with facts and statistics. “Facts don’t care about your feelings”, Ben Shapiro’s famous motto, fit my personality very well. It was refreshing to hear people buck political correctness and state the facts. The pursuit of truth in spite of anyone’s emotions or political agendas should be paramount.

However, since the AltRight became more prominent in the past two years, and the subject of ethnicity had surfaced as a topic of discussion and debate in the right-wing, I began to notice a level of hypocrisy among my fellow conservatives.

Personalities like Shapiro, Crowder and Michael J.Knowles, who love to shame the left for their denial of statistical, scientific and observable differences between the sexes, suddenly would not give the same credence to the subject of statistical, scientific, and observable differences between ethnicities. They consistently demonize or dismiss members of the AltRight or others who would talk extensively on these subjects like Jared Taylor and Charles Murray. They would apply the leftist technique of ‘guilt by association’ to other conservatives who attended rallies where AltRight members happened to be, or who referenced studies by Taylor or Murray, even though these conservatives didn’t espouse their political views.

They attribute all verifiable differences between ethnicities as a cultural/environmental issue, which is a perfectly valid position, but they won’t even entertain the studies, facts, and statistics that support a potential genetic component. And then try to arrogantly shame people for exploring these interesting theories. Isn’t it the sign of a true intellectual to entertain ideas without dismissing or espousing them? Where is the intellectualism here? Is ethnic genetic differences the last true taboo?
There is considerably more there, so read the whole thing. He's right about the fact that conservatives are, understandably enough, very, very reluctant to give up on their civic nationalism and accept the reality of identity politics. But they will do so, they are doing so, because they have no other choice unless they are to follow Bill Kristol's lead and openly acknowledge their own leftism.

Labels:

88 Comments:

Blogger Robert Divinity August 18, 2017 8:13 AM  

A conservative used to be a liberal who had been mugged. An Alt-Righter now is a conservative who was caught in a BLM riot. Lines are being drawn and events are the artist...

TJ is right about the hypocrisy. Even if someone reaches a different conclusion, they certainly have not only a right but a duty to examine facts to form an opinion. Shapiro and company aren't exuding confidence.

OpenID benkurtzblog August 18, 2017 8:17 AM  

Since the rise of Trump, it's identity politics all the way down, and on both sides of the aisle.

I more or less got that (and would say it openly) for a while, but somehow the recent truck attack in Spain, coming on the heels of the Charlottesville hysteria, crystallized the point to a degree of clarity I had not appreciated before.

Everything else is secondary.

https://benkurtzblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/18/now-thats-how-its-done/

Anonymous Avalanche August 18, 2017 8:35 AM  

Sort-of OT? Shall we take over (and overwhelm) this suggestion by the Alt Left? (Funny how THEY get a paypal for the "ongoing mental healthcare, trauma counseling, and living expenses for Black organizers as well as victims of violence Friday and Saturday, especially people of color" -- wonder if Soros is late paying his pets their living expenses?) Quote:

Call the office of Judge Richard Moore of Charlottesville Circuit Court (434–970–3766) to urge him to dismiss an upcoming court case for which there is an August 30 hearing, disputing the ability of the City Council to remove the Robert E. Lee statue that white supremacists are defending. Here's a sample script:

I'm leaving a message for Judge Moore regarding the upcoming Monument Fund hearing, scheduled for August 30. As someone concerned about community safety, I strongly urge you to join the City of Charlottesville in dismissing this case, which will continue to sow violence in the community. Thank you.

Also email this to Clerk of Court's: duggerl@charlottesville.org and Chief Deputy Clerk of Court: schmidtd@charlottesville.org and send written mail Subject Line: Re: Payne et al v. City of Charlottesville (Case #CL-17–175): Hon. Judge Richard Moore, Charlottesville Circuit Court, 315 E. High Street, Charlottesville, VA 22902

(from: https://medium.com/@solidaritycville/charlottesville-organizers-ask-you-to-take-these-8-actions-b50ec8c3cfbb

Blogger Vikki Wilson August 18, 2017 8:40 AM  

Facts don't care about your feelings Ben.

Anonymous Ator August 18, 2017 8:43 AM  

Even if the differences between races are "cultural/environmental", we still shouldn't import all the varied alien races to the West.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 18, 2017 8:47 AM  

All the conservatives are silly these days, basically they are tailgating the hysteria of the gals of the left.

If it as the alt-left/left/cucks say that white identity politics are bad, bad, bad and way beyond the pale then legally ban them, just ban them and forget the fig leaf of MUH CONSTEETUSHON.

There is a debate topic, should the government ban white identity politics?

Blogger Matamoros August 18, 2017 8:47 AM  

statistics that support a potential genetic component

All real science, as well as eyesight and common sense, support genetic differences being paramount and environment as a modifier of potential.

Blogger Orville August 18, 2017 8:48 AM  

The closer to home this all gets for people, the less "facts" will matter. A secular shift in social mood is under way.

Blogger SirGroggy August 18, 2017 8:52 AM  

but they won’t even entertain the studies, facts, and statistics that support a potential genetic component

That's a shame because the science is pretty rock solid - if you don't entertain it then you are ignorant of known facts.

Blogger Mister Excitement August 18, 2017 8:53 AM  


I seem to remember a guy saying something like "The Alt Right is inevitable."

It's just basic human psychology. People want to be on the winning team. Remember all the Yankees fans that suddenly appeared when they won the World Series several times?

As for Conservatism, most have noticed that something has gone terribly wrong with their movement and "ideology." Only the most brainwashed cucked Baby Boomer True Conservatives are still hanging on.

In other news.....

Did anybody read Roger Stone's article about Bannon? Scathing.

Blogger Chris Mallory August 18, 2017 8:53 AM  

"Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder"

A couple of cowardly chickenhawks.

Blogger Ben Cohen August 18, 2017 8:59 AM  

Vox how did you come up with the 2033 timeline for the breakup of the US?

Blogger Mister Excitement August 18, 2017 9:03 AM  

@12

He did an analysis several years ago based on how long fiat currencies last before the economy collapses into hyperinflation.

The USA completely went off the gold standard in the 1970s under Nixon, and he just used that as a starting date.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 18, 2017 9:07 AM  

No one on the left believes their own rhetoric, the left is a divergent bunch of crazies grouped together to hate the "common enemy."

In our feminized society their rhetoric is nothing more than a shit test and conservative being sexually low ranking men in general, fail, fail and yet more fail these shit tests.

"Muh lady, muh lady muh essays are proof of muh pure intentions." said Gimpy Conmale the non-ravager.

Anonymous MemeX August 18, 2017 9:14 AM  

Conservatives can't even conserve historical statues... or gendered bathrooms.

Blogger pyrrhus August 18, 2017 9:15 AM  

"They attribute all verifiable differences between ethnicities as a cultural/environmental issue, which is a perfectly valid position,"

No, it's total bulls**t.....These heritable differences have been known to be the genetic result of evolution for more than a century.

Anonymous VFM #6306 August 18, 2017 9:17 AM  

Thanks for the clean edit on this. 1st paragraph disavowals are really bad writing, and I skip otherwise good articles that have them.

Blogger pyrrhus August 18, 2017 9:19 AM  

@12 Don't know how VD came up with 2033, but breakup is predicted by Martin Armstrong's model after the 2032 elections.....

Blogger Phat Repat August 18, 2017 9:22 AM  

Ator wrote:Even if the differences between races are "cultural/environmental", we still shouldn't import all the varied alien races to the West.

Even if...? Logic much?

Anonymous Jeff August 18, 2017 9:23 AM  

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/art-of-the-deal-writer-trump-will-resign-soon/ar-AAqgfdE?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Its over

Blogger Al From Bay Shore August 18, 2017 9:26 AM  

All this has so much to do with American conservatives investing so much into the "Democrats are the real racists" narrative. Commies are in our midst and destroying our basic institutions and the preoccupation with not being racist has blinded them.

Blogger VD August 18, 2017 9:27 AM  

Its over

Sure it is, shill.

Schwartz made a similar prediction in May when he said that Trump would resign because he was in "pure terror" over the ongoing investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller into possible collusion between his presidential campaign and Russia.

Very convincing.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) August 18, 2017 9:31 AM  

Very convincing.

Gamergate is dead too

Blogger Phat Repat August 18, 2017 9:31 AM  

Having been awoke since the 80's, though recognizing this started much earlier, it's hard for me to really give two sheets at this point. Economic Armageddon will be sufficient to end this madness in the not too distant future; though I'm sure what's next will be equally unpalatable.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 18, 2017 9:32 AM  

Bannon has been fired by Kushner/Babe/Drudge for months now.

It's another effeminate farce on top of piles of effeminate farces.

Trump being perhaps the only alpha man in DC or American politics is probably thinking the only government program worth a damn to promote is free vibrators and batteries for the hysterical females that are driving this country off a cliff. Instead of ravishing the country they can take out their emotions by ravaging their lady parts.

Blogger James August 18, 2017 9:34 AM  

@20

Why would someone come to this site, quote MSN, and declare that their wet dream is divinely finalized? Do you get paid to do this?

Blogger BlowMe August 18, 2017 9:35 AM  

"They attribute all verifiable differences between ethnicities as a cultural/environmental issue, which is a perfectly valid position, but they won’t even entertain the studies, facts, and statistics that support a potential genetic component."

Sounds like the kinds of studies that I posted in the comment section in an article in the Washington Times that got me banned from that site.


"Isn’t it the sign of a true intellectual to entertain ideas without dismissing or espousing them?"

Yes

"Where is the intellectualism here?"

Missing in action.


"Is ethnic genetic differences the last true taboo?"


If Little Benji was half the intellectual he thinks he is, he'd point out the supposed errors in the studies rather than criticizing them or ignoring them.

But we know, and he damn well knows too, that he can't do that.



Blogger dc.sunsets August 18, 2017 9:37 AM  

"Civic Nationalism" is nothing more than "don't rock the boat, I'm getting well-paid to be a cog in the Company Machine."

The "Company Machine" is the vast labyrinth of politics, government, law firms, PR firms, marketing consultants, image consultants, K-street lobbyists, Protectionist Corporations, etc. that grew up post-WWII as a GIANT PARASITE, cynically using Progressivist (Hard Left) Holier-than-thou status-signaling as cover while the INDIVIDUALS who largely worked in the NYC/WashDC corridor systematically looted the productive people of the nation.

"Civic Nationalism" is incoherent because it's not a philosophy. Its a veneer intended exclusively to keep kicking the can down the road, avoid either reforming the Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy of (fill in the blank)-Industrial-Cartels or letting Nature take its course, collapsing this vast Ponzi Con Game as gravity insists.

"Civic Nationalists" couldn't give a Rat's Ass about minorities, homosexers (exception: lots of CN's are homosexers), trannies, etc.

Their entire purpose is delay, obstruct, obfuscate. They ply us with Three Card Monte, and they CHEAT.

Blogger Robert Divinity August 18, 2017 9:45 AM  

Its over

Take 28,911. Good Lord.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 18, 2017 9:49 AM  

The Alt-Right vs Alt-Left is entertaining, but what do we notice about REALITY?

One report has medical services now subsuming 60% of "consumer spending," well on its compound-growth track to sucking in 100% of f-ing EVERYTHING in a very few years. What's being discussed? "Repealing Obamacare," which has exactly NOTHING to do with the Medical-Industrial-Cartel's black-hole behavior.

The USA is STILL involved with military occupations & conflicts all over the world. Discussions about truly shifting course on this? ZERO.

We're barely getting a word in about the insane levels of culturally alien (and unassimilable) immigrants, and the US Chamber of Commerce (paid shill) economists inform us that GDP will grow 4% per year if the 1.5 million new American residents each year is upped to (!!!) 8 million!!!!

Everywhere I look, I see well-paid employees of The Company moving Heaven and Earth to keep the trends of the last 10-30 years going, if not doubling-down on them.

That's All. I. See.

(But what did Bastiat reliably warn us about? "What is seen, and what is unseen.)

Blogger Cail Corishev August 18, 2017 9:52 AM  

'Trump would resign because he was in "pure terror"'

Ha! Yes, I know when I think of Donald Trump, "pure terror" is the phrase that comes to mind. If that's not a big steaming pile of projection, I don't know what is.

Do you get paid to do this?

It's more pathetic than that. It hates itself, and so it hates people who are confident in themselves, who believe there are things that matter, who think it possible to strive and succeed in life, who respect others and are respected in turn. It gains pleasure from anything that weakens that strength, so no other payment is required.

Blogger Cluebat Vanexodar August 18, 2017 10:07 AM  

Wow. It is like this guy's statement was plucked directly out of my head.

Blogger John August 18, 2017 10:19 AM  

#15 very true
Shapiro crowder type conservatism doesn't conserve anything culturally. If you are one of those chrisitan social conservative types realize that they are just liberal tortoises that take a couple years to catch up on whatever issues the left is championing. They have accepted the liberal position on divorce, confederate statues flags, homosexuals and they are beginning the process of flipping on trans issues.

What they will fight tooth and nail for is neoconservatism, smaller government, low regulation, free trade, more immigration. If you look at what the donor class wants including silicon valley pretty easy to see why these people focus on these things as being truly conservative and view the cultural stuff as being holdouts from the past that will hopefully to them die out.

Blogger Solaire Of Astora August 18, 2017 10:25 AM  

Stefan introduced me to the idea of ethnic differences but I'd always figured they existed because I've interacted with enough blacks and Mexicans and saw the patterns play out repeatedly. Now I see this issue as the ultimate litmus test for intellectual courage and honesty. I can't bring myself to really trust people who deny something with so much evidence because they either fear public backlash or because they want to avoid the inevitable conclusions. When you've even got people like Jordan Peterson admitting such differences exist, he did so with Stefan recently, there's no excuse for denial. Hell, even Sam Harris as gutless as he can be has spoken to Charles Murray approvingly of this, even though he still manages to deny the obvious logical conclusions for immigration policy.

Blogger Cail Corishev August 18, 2017 10:26 AM  

What they will fight tooth and nail for is neoconservatism, smaller government, low regulation, free trade, more immigration.

And they'll gladly surrender on #2 and #3 on that list to get the other three.

Blogger Giraffe August 18, 2017 10:27 AM  

It only took about a week hanging out on a Libertarian Party facebook group for me to realize they will never go anywhere. And I was pretty slow on the uptake.

But transitioning to identity politics is going to take a longer time out here in flyover country. We are all white people, so the only divisions are religious and political.

Blogger SirGroggy August 18, 2017 10:33 AM  

I cannot STAND Ben Shapiro. I cannot even stand the tone and cadence of his voice. I cannot listen to him for more than 10 seconds. Is it just me or does he just sound like a little teenage gay boy pretending to be an adult?

I understand why Milo is popular, why Gavin McInnes is popular, why Molyneux or Jordan Peterson are popular.

Ben Shapiro popular? WTF? I keep seeing video titles where they say he is "destroying" people and it's just some little whiny teenager with a yamulka on his head being annoying.

I don't get why anybody looks up to him or wants to know his opinion - especially after he outed himself as a retard over the Michelle Fields Arm-Grab-Gate affair which was a reality-bending fail-fest on all fronts.
Any real man would not have given any credence to that stupid hysterical woman - and Ben Shapiro resigns from Breitbart over it? He's a spastic as far as I'm concerned.

Can somebody explain why he is popular?

Blogger Salt August 18, 2017 10:33 AM  

Jeff wrote:Its over

It's never over. We Res!

Blogger SirGroggy August 18, 2017 10:33 AM  

And on one final point - Milo is more of a real man than Ben Shapiro and that is saying something.

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky August 18, 2017 10:37 AM  

Well, I'll be! There was a lesbian on Breitbart who self-identified as a queer Indo-Fijian attorney, so I called her a queer Indo-Fijian attorney. And I got banned from Breitbart. You can't even use the words they dictate for you anymore without being guilty of bigotry. SMH.

Anonymous Shappy August 18, 2017 10:38 AM  

"He's right about the fact that conservatives are, understandably enough, very, very reluctant to give up on their civic nationalism and accept the reality of identity politics"

The problem with the identity politics of the Alt Right is that it's not content with citing statistics. Instead it prefers to assign nefarious intent to Jews, blacks and women. Jews are said to be anti-white, as though you could assign statistics to this claim, let alone assign such motives to the race as a whole, as though genetics could dictate these motives. Hogwash. And the Alt Right knows it.

Women meanwhile are claimed not to be fit to work in particular industries, nor to be legitimate voting citizens...because biology. Hogwash. Blacks as a people are said to be violent and dangerous, while any and all evidence of true racism—both direct and institutional—is studiously ignored by the Alt Right.

But then in the end, the leaders of the Alt Right give away their extraordinary authoritarian intent when they regularly signal and claim that, given the chance, they will with force remove blacks, Jews and other ethnic minorities from the country.

It's for these reasons and policy choices that the Alt Right will never gain any power in America other than to be able to keep visible via tiki torches.

Blogger SirGroggy August 18, 2017 10:42 AM  

a deplorable rubberducky wrote:Well, I'll be! There was a lesbian on Breitbart who self-identified as a queer Indo-Fijian attorney, so I called her a queer Indo-Fijian attorney. And I got banned from Breitbart. You can't even use the words they dictate for you anymore without being guilty of bigotry. SMH.

Et tu, Breitbart?

Blogger ViciousCreep August 18, 2017 10:47 AM  

@63 "In any case the Neo Nazis , KKK and White Supremacists are just parasites these days, the .Alt Right gave them a chance..."

There is only one way to nullify association with groups like the KKK: They must take responsibility for themselves and themselves alone. My only connection to them has been adversarial, so I have no opportunity to tell them this myself.

It is not my job and it is not your job to denounce the KKK. They should already know what to do: Publicly and forcefully make it clear that they represent themselves. They are not the alt-right, they are not the trump movement.

It would be helpful to find some way to remind them, but this is unlikely to happen.

They have every opportunity to step up. I give them the same benefit of the doubt as anyone: I allow silence to serve as their answer.

Blogger YIH August 18, 2017 10:47 AM  

@37 SirGroggy:
I cannot STAND Ben Shapiro. I cannot even stand the tone and cadence of his voice. I cannot listen to him for more than 10 seconds. Is it just me or does he just sound like a little teenage gay boy pretending to be an adult?
No, it's not just you. The only radio/podcast voice worse than his is Mark Levin, and there are Jews that do have good speaking voices - just not them.

Blogger SirGroggy August 18, 2017 10:49 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Fred August 18, 2017 10:54 AM  

The FOURTH TURNING predicted all of this in 1997 - I've been seeing this progress every year since then.

And FYI - they also predicted the regeneration of an attempt atcivic virtue ( aka the Alt-Right Trump etc.) they called it The Regeneracy and we are in it right now - it proceeds the Crisis (a Big War) by a few years. The sooner the war comes the worse it will be.

As for timing you look at history and extrapolate from an 80 year lifespan(all the people who went thru the last Big War and know the mistakes made are now dead and can no longer influence society).

1780 Rev War
1861 - Civ War
1941 - WW2
2021 - the Next One

No one appreciates the info in this book - total shame, that.

Blogger Cail Corishev August 18, 2017 10:58 AM  

Things will not happen overnight.

They won't, but they're happening faster than I expected. That's partly due to President Trump's assault on the Swamp, but even more so because the Left decided it's tired of simmering the frog and is just gonna eat it wriggling. And Trump's election was largely a reaction to that latter point.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 18, 2017 11:08 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 18, 2017 11:13 AM  

Sappy never got passed over for a promotion, or lost out on a job because the position was "reserved for a diversity hire."

Or maybe Sappy was the diversity hire.

Self-interest underlies everything.

Blogger Doc Rampage August 18, 2017 11:14 AM  

I think you and he are confusing the act of denying or ignoring the evidence with the act of denying the significance of what the evidence shows. The arguments that I've heard from Conservatives about IQ studies is not that the evidence is wrong; it is that even if all observed IQ differences were genetic in origin, it would not matter because each person should be treated individually. Low-IQ blacks should be treated just like low-IQ whites and high-IQ blacks should be treated just like high-IQ whites. And in all cases they should be treated with dignity as human beings with a intrinsic value.

Blogger VD August 18, 2017 11:17 AM  

Can somebody explain why he is popular?

He's been methodically pushed and propped up for more than 15 years. It's no different than how YouTube stays in business. It doesn't matter how much they fail, they'll be provided funding and a platform.

Blogger FALPhil August 18, 2017 11:17 AM  

@41 The problem with the identity politics of the Alt Right is that it's not content with citing statistics. Instead it prefers to assign nefarious intent to Jews, blacks and women. Jews are said to be anti-white, as though you could assign statistics to this claim, let alone assign such motives to the race as a whole, as though genetics could dictate these motives. Hogwash. And the Alt Right knows it.

I think you are confusing the Alt Right with a group of people who care about motives.

We don't.

Motives are irrelevant. What we care about is results. Any discussion about motives only relates to the issue in terms of achieving results through rhetorical means, but in the big scheme of things, we don't really care.

So get over yourself.

Anonymous Man of the Atom August 18, 2017 11:30 AM  

Jeff wrote:

Its over


The Ride Never Ends.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 18, 2017 11:35 AM  

I do wonder if those on the Left have the tiniest clue who their intellectual forebears really are.
https://youtu.be/ORxMqapQlh0?t=8m20s
The guy smoking the cigarette...he's their direct ancestor.

The clowns waving "Death to Nazis," "Death to Alt-Right," would they herd men and women into a basement, have them stripped, put to the wall and shot (as did Chekists following V.I. Lenin's directions?)

The Right exists and grows because this is exactly what we believe. The Left's Utopian Earth, free of racism, homophobia, transphobia, Islamophobia, pedophobia, pederastophobia, etc. means that anyone who stands in their way must be ELIMINATED. EXTERMINATED.

They are the very disease they seek to destroy. And the irony is completely lost on them.

https://kakistocracyblog.wordpress.com/

Blogger FALPhil August 18, 2017 11:40 AM  

@54 ... means that anyone who stands in their way must be ELIMINATED. EXTERMINATED.

This would be 100% consistent with history.

Anonymous Not to Pepe August 18, 2017 11:44 AM  

O/T and I don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere here, but Google has just de-platformed GAB. Policy strike on their android app for "violation of hate speech policy."

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 18, 2017 11:46 AM  

SirGroggy wrote:Any real man would not have given any credence to that stupid hysterical woman - and Ben Shapiro resigns from Breitbart over it?
Ben Shapiro was building his own web site and his own brand, and was going to leave Breitbart anyway. The trick was to take readers from Breitbart in a way that didn't come across as ungrateful betrayal. And, if possible, to stab Steve Bannon in the back on the way out, cause Little Red Ben hates that guy.

Michelle Fields simply provided the opportunity to preen and pose as morally superior while betraying his patron, which he was going to do anyway.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 18, 2017 11:58 AM  

He's right about the fact that conservatives are, understandably enough, very, very reluctant to give up on their civic nationalism and accept the reality of identity politics.

Conservatives are very, very reluctant to give up their role in policing the right side of the Overton window, making sure no one falls behind as it slides ever leftward.

No one on the left believes their own rhetoric, the left is a divergent bunch of crazies grouped together to hate the "common enemy."

Bingo. And to project their feelz onto the other side-- hence the constant shrieks of "Muh hatred! Hate groups! Violence!" directed at the other side for merely daring to speak in public, or even to exist.

Even if...? Logic much?

It's a counterfactual. A thought experiment. Pointing out that the leftist argument not only fails empirical testing, but is not even internally coherent. That's the way I took it, anyway.

Where is the intellectualism here? Is ethnic genetic differences the last true taboo?

I realize this is rhetoric, but I still can't resist pointing out that taboos are a universal feature of human societies. There ain't no "last taboo." Would you like some tasty roasted dog for dinner? Heard any good gas chamber/ oven jokes lately?

"The "Company Machine" is the vast labyrinth of politics, government, law firms, PR firms, marketing consultants, image consultants, K-street lobbyists, Protectionist Corporations, etc. that grew up post-WWII as a GIANT PARASITE, cynically using Progressivist (Hard Left) Holier-than-thou status-signaling as cover while the INDIVIDUALS who largely worked in the NYC/WashDC corridor systematically looted the productive people of the nation."

Probably should throw in "tax-exempt foundations," as well-- a problem that goes back several decades prior to WW2.

https://infogalactic.com/info/United_States_House_Select_Committee_to_Investigate_Tax-Exempt_Foundations_and_Comparable_Organizations

Rule against perpetuities reform!

Low-IQ blacks should be treated just like low-IQ whites and high-IQ blacks should be treated just like high-IQ whites.

Muh NABALT! Statistical truths are not truths because reasons. Remember, you should judge all dogs as individuals when deciding whether to allow your 3 year old child to play with a Lab... or a pit bull. Wouldn't want to "discriminate," after all.

Blogger Lew Rand August 18, 2017 12:00 PM  

How much does the concept of "Honor" play into all this? I believe honor is the thing that lets you get above self-service and that is one of the things that ties our enemies together.

And to have honor usually implies you have strength and conviction.

And as Gamergate warned us, our enemy is without any semblance of honor. Just look how fast they are to bear false witness as often as they can, even when the truth would actually help them.

Blogger Elder Son August 18, 2017 12:41 PM  

It hasn't been over since Adam and Eve.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 18, 2017 12:43 PM  

"Reparations for slavery" is popping up again here and there. Ti Genius Coates and others are banging their drum. I have a sinking feeling that not just cuckservatives, but civic nationalists and even the alt Lite will go along with it. Reluctantly, with lots of caveats like "Ok, but just this one time". But they'll still do it to buy some peace and quiet. Isn't that how Affirmative Action showed up? To buy some peace and quiet after several cities were burned?

Reparations will just be paying blackmail. The cucks won't care, the civ-nats and alt-lite will care but will still go along. The rest of us won't get a vote.

Course as dc.sunsets might say, that would be another sign of a giant top in the public mood.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 18, 2017 12:46 PM  

Reparations will just be paying blackmail.

Nah, it won't. That's not the word I want.

It's paying extortion, as in "nice civilization you got here, shame if someone burned it down".

Blogger DonReynolds August 18, 2017 1:04 PM  

There is nothing egalitarian about conservatism. Inequality is a fact of life and always has been. The social order has always been characterized by that fact and no social order has ever been created yet based on equality. None of us are equal and none of us will ever be equal, no matter how much we pretend and pander.

The NeoCons and NeoLiberals at the National Review are not conservatives, nor do they speak for conservatives. Yes, they are civic nationalists....which is a bastardization of what conservatism meant in the past. Civic nationalism is conservative colors plus egalitarian nonsense. They are social liberals who dress up as conservatives and shave every day and wear clean clothes. These are the people we used to call hippies.

Anonymous JI August 18, 2017 1:04 PM  

This young man, TJ, reminds me of James Damore, the Google guy. Quick to virtue signal and establish his good morals, then on to the questioning of the intentions of the Left. Not eye opening for any of VD's readers, but it's so heartening to see sense coming from the young.

I just had my first encounter with an SJW, in my case, a twenty-something man. Was starting to wonder if SJW's are mythical even though I frequently read of them. Well, yes indeed they exist and I got a chuckle out of the experience, although I'm still waiting to see if I've been reported for wrong-think at my work place.

Blogger tuberman August 18, 2017 1:24 PM  

.A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:"Reparations for slavery" is popping up again here and there. Ti Genius Coates and others are banging their drum. I have a sinking feeling that not just cuckservatives, but civic nationalists and even the alt Lite will go along with it. Reluctantly, with lots of caveats like "Ok, but just this one time". But they'll still do it to buy some peace and quiet. Isn't that how Affirmative Action showed up? To buy some peace and quiet after several cities were burned?

Reparations will just be paying blackmail. The cucks won't care, the civ-nats and alt-lite will care but will still go along. The rest of us won't get a vote.

Course as dc.sunsets might say, that would be another sign of a giant top in the public mood.


HMMM! Cannot see the god Emperor going there, although many "civic nationalists" would. True Alt-Lite no.

It would not buy a second of time, and may even speed up destruction.

Blogger DonReynolds August 18, 2017 1:35 PM  

Conservatives love Freedom, so they were vulnerable to the motto..."Do your own thing", promoted by the hippy Liberals. But it would be the opposite of Freedom to say "Do your own thing and insist that everyone else do it too", which is exactly the problem with Leftist Liberals. I really do not mind that they are Liberals. I do not even care what they think or believe or feel. But we will have a serious problem when they insist that everyone live and believe as they say (but do not actually do themselves).

Leftist Liberalism has been re-branded as "social justice" and it is a half-baby step short of the law of the land requiring it and the police and courts enforcing it. In the past, the hippies thought that public shaming would whip everyone into their herd. It worked to a certain extent, but not with everybody. Now they want to bend the knee and neck of everybody, because "racism" and "slavery". WE will not be shamed into surrender.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 18, 2017 1:42 PM  

Reparations.
The only way that happens is if McStain, et.al. manage to put it on the National Mastercard.

If the 20% of Americans who actually PAY net taxes saw that one coming (or means-testing Social Security), I imagine we'd see the largest ever work-stoppage in history.

These mules can be beaten only so much.

Speaking of "reparations," didn't this blog have a recent discussion of the calculation of how much a white man is looted over his lifetime to pay the welfare extortion to (mostly) blacks & browns?

Blacks are already vast tax consumers.

Sooner or later, the guy in the mask sticking a gun up your nose is going to demand more than you can pay, and the choice will be between getting shot while on your knees praying he won't, and fighting, bare handed if needed, on the chance you can defeat him.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 18, 2017 1:47 PM  

@67
The only way that happens is if McStain, et.al. manage to put it on the National Mastercard.

Pretty much what I was saying.

If the 20% of Americans who actually PAY net taxes saw that one coming (or means-testing Social Security), I imagine we'd see the largest ever work-stoppage in history.

Most people can't afford that. Even high-earners like doctors, lawyers, etc. aren't really wealthy.

I'm just Noticing that the leftards are mumbling about reparations, and observing it would fit in well with the latest fad of erasing history. Then pointing out who would buy into it just this once, to buy peace and quiet.

More likely the whole idea of reparations will fizzle out as it always has.

Blogger dc.sunsets August 18, 2017 1:58 PM  

@68 I agree with you. All this comes in waves (up AND down.) Right now the Left is on a roll, but it's just the news cycle.

An artifact. Saturated with sample bias. And ideological bias.

Just bias. See, the leftists are the Real Biasists.

Anonymous Pax_Romana August 18, 2017 2:13 PM  

@11 Admittedly Shapiro's a coward, but Crowder is no chickenhawk. He was concerned with the MOAB launched earlier this year, but like the rest of us, was pleased with the politicking that Trump pulled from that. He may criticize some of the President's decisions, but all too often, he supports the President. Yeah, he voted for Cruz in the primary, but he roasted Clinton, he trolls the left, he's a shitlord. But...he's not Alt-Right...Does that make him the enemy, or just Alt-West?

He's fighting the liberals with us - imperfectly - but any man who paints Muhammad beating his wife and then later, eating shit, is no coward and I think should be considered at least an ally.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab August 18, 2017 3:24 PM  

Audacious Epigone has an interesting post on who's moving where politically. The Hispanic something or other did the poll work.

Anonymous Mr. Rational August 18, 2017 4:30 PM  

A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:Reparations will just be paying blackmail.
They've had their reparations to the tune of $700,000 per individual.  It's time for them to take what they've been smart enough to save and beat it back across the Atlantic.  Since they claim to have built America they should have the place gleaming in no time.

Anonymous BBGKB August 18, 2017 4:48 PM  

Its over Crooked Eye Clinton is 50 points a head.

No one appreciates the info in this book - total shame, that.

I appreciate the info, but realize he is looking at (((strip mining))) of nations and seeing a natural cycle.

it would not matter because each person should be treated individually. Low-IQ blacks should be treated just like low-IQ whites and high-IQ blacks should be treated just like high-IQ whites. And in all cases they should be treated with dignity as human beings with a intrinsic value.

I do treat people as individuals knowing it's possible to meet a black as smart as seen on TV, while knowing 90+% black Detroit's 47% functional illiteracy rate means no black I meet would attack me for a WHITE LIVES MATTER shirt or likely shirt that said anything.

I also understand intrinsic values can be negative & only Asian/White males as groups contribute more in taxes than they get from the US government posted as an article here on VoxDay

Most people can't afford that. Even high-earners like doctors, lawyers, etc. aren't really wealthy.

Yet never worked niggerettes can spend 3 months going up and down the coast looking for the best house to spend their Sect 8 voucher on. Covered by Steve Sailor can't find the link now

Anonymous Chrome Dynamo August 18, 2017 6:03 PM  

"reparations for slavery" = Dane-geld as per Kipling. It will never be enuff.

Blogger The Remnant August 18, 2017 6:13 PM  

There is a tremendous double standard here: on the one hand, whites are maligned in several institutions (particularly academia) as evil and/or in need of destruction, but there's hardly a peep about it; on the other hand, whenever a single person or collection of private citizens expresses anger over this, everyone freaks out. It appears that only non-whites are allowed to think in terms of race and attack "the other," while whites are expected to sit there and lap it up. Either nobody is racially aware, or everyone is. That's the bottom line.

As an aside, the hypersensitivity of non-whites betrays a deep insecurity. Perhaps deep down they know they need us far more than we need them.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents August 18, 2017 6:43 PM  

There is a tremendous double standard here:

Looks like it's been there for years. Wasn't part of the selling of the Civil Rights act the idea that removing the shackles of Jim Crow from black people would result in great things? More literacy, less poverty, etc.? When that didn't show up, Affirmative Action just for a while, that would fix up black Americans. When that didn't work, minority set asides and special treatment. None of that has worked.

So what's left? It's got to be all YT's fault because, just because. There's some kind of magic YT is holding back, keeping from the POC. That's just hateful, keeping all that higher IQ mojo for themselves.

Seriously, this is where muh blank slate has led. It will get worse before there's any chance of it getting better. The whites who survive will either be incredibly servile or just as tribal as black Americans and (((hello, fellow white Americans))). Maybe some of both.

Blogger SirGroggy August 18, 2017 9:14 PM  

Weekend at Benny Shapiro's

Blogger Doc Rampage August 18, 2017 9:15 PM  

BBGKB wrote:I do treat people as individuals knowing it's possible to meet a black as smart as seen on TV, while knowing 90+% black Detroit's 47% functional illiteracy rate means no black I meet would attack me for a WHITE LIVES MATTER shirt or likely shirt that said anything.

You are conflating IQ with culture. I wouldn't criticize you for crossing the street when you see a gang of blacks approaching. I'm not saying we should ignore reality. I'm saying that all of the conclusions that Vox draws from IQ tests about the capacity of low-IQ populations to contribute to Western society are bunk. There are, as Vox knows very well, a lot of reasons that black culture is so poisonous that have nothing to do with IQ.

Blogger Meimou August 18, 2017 9:44 PM  

Women meanwhile are claimed not to be fit to work in particular industries, nor to be legitimate voting citizens...because biology.
Your clearlyrics making shit up, the Google 📝 talking point gives it away - the alt right barley mentions women's role at all, let alone this.


Blacks as a people are said to be violent and dangerous, while any and all evidence of true racism—both direct and institutional—is studiously ignored by the Alt Right.

More strawman, races realist claim blacks are more violent than whites, and it's true.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 18, 2017 10:56 PM  

Doc Rampage wrote:There are, as Vox knows very well, a lot of reasons that black culture is so poisonous that have nothing to do with IQ.
That's more or less true. They are other genetic traits, things like aggression and time preference, that are not directly linked to IQ.

They are however, still genetic and Blacks are still alien to White society.

Blogger Doc Rampage August 19, 2017 12:41 AM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:That's more or less true. They are other genetic traits, things like aggression and time preference, that are not directly linked to IQ.

They are however, still genetic and Blacks are still alien to White society.


No, I'm talking about the deliberate and malicious attack on black society by Leftist politicians, lawyers and "community organizers".

Get black criminals off so they can go back to terrorize their black neighbors. Pay black men to sit idle at home rather than work and gain self respect. Pay black women to have illegitimate children. Teach black children that that they have no chance to succeed so they don't even try. Teach them all to hate the police and drive the police away so that criminals can flourish, showing kids that a life of violence pays.

No race could maintain a civilized culture under these conditions. Lower class whites only have half of the negative influences and their culture is going to crap too, with growing drug problems and crime.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 19, 2017 1:14 AM  

Doc Rampage wrote:Get black criminals off so they can go back to terrorize their black neighbors. Pay black men to sit idle at home rather than work and gain self respect. Pay black women to have illegitimate children. Teach black children that that they have no chance to succeed so they don't even try. Teach them all to hate the police and drive the police away so that criminals can flourish, showing kids that a life of violence pays.
The culture of Blacks is majority Black cities is not a creation of White leftists. It is exactly the same culture you see among Blacks in Africa, without a White person in sight, or in the Caribbean, where they killed Whitey. It's not the Leftists that make Blacks dysfunctional in White society.

It's Blacks. They get the government of Leftist gibs, lax law enforcement, illegitimacy, absent fathers, rape robbery and murder because that's the culture they want. That's the culture they are comfortable in. That's the government they vote for.

For a short time, a confident majority White culture was able to FORCE civilization on Blacks, through lynching, Jim Crow, and anti-miscegenation laws. (((LAwyers))) and Yankees killed that system and magically expected Blacks to start acting like Whites. Left to their own, they don't. They never have.

Black failure is NOT Whites' fault. It has literally NOTHING to do with Whites, Left or Right.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 19, 2017 2:02 AM  

Consider for a moment; what if "acting White" is an accurate description?

Blogger Doc Rampage August 19, 2017 2:21 AM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:The culture of Blacks is majority Black cities is not a creation of White leftists. It is exactly the same culture you see among Blacks in Africa, without a White person in sight, or in the Caribbean, where they killed Whitey. It's not the Leftists that make Blacks dysfunctional in White society.

White people in Europe were as bad as black Africans are today before Christianity civilized them. It is the natural state of mankind and very few civilizations have ever risen above it. Blacks in many parts of Africa were becoming civilized Christians before Communist agitators, trained and funded by white Russians, destroyed their countries to put a stop to the spread of Christianity. You see the same or worse horrors in all the countries that the Soviet-backed revolutionaries took over. American blacks were largely Christian and civilized before the War on Poverty and the Sexual Revolution destroyed their culture. As to the black Caribbean nations, they have never been Christian or civilized.

Black people have the distinction of being the poorest and most oppressed people in the world at a time when a ruthless, grotesque, and powerful political movement started targeting the poor and oppressed. No more than that is needed to explain their sad circumstances.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 19, 2017 2:36 AM  

Doc Rampage wrote:White people in Europe were as bad as black Africans are today before Christianity civilized them. It is the natural state of mankind and very few civilizations have ever risen above it. Blacks in many parts of Africa were becoming civilized Christians before Communist agitators, trained and funded by white Russians, destroyed their countries to put a stop to the spread of Christianity. You see the same or worse horrors in all the countries that the Soviet-backed revolutionaries took over. American blacks were largely Christian and civilized before the War on Poverty and the Sexual Revolution destroyed their culture. As to the black Caribbean nations, they have never been Christian or civilized.


You're mistaking the manorial system, a liberally applied death penalty, and 2000 years of applied selection for Christianity.

Uganda is one of the most Christian nations on the face of the Earth. It is better than the rest of Africa by any measure, but it's still a dungheap of violence, sexual depravity, superstition and despair.

Which is the whole point. Blacks have never been civilized, and they are genetically predisposed, though 50,0000 generations, for living a hideously violent life of theft, rape and murder, in a small tribal hunter-gatherer group. Yes, Whites were once like that in some ways, although I would argue that climatic differences made the African lifestyle a guaranteed death sentence even for prehistoric Europeans and Central Asians. But 2000 years of violently selected evolution seem to have made a difference.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 19, 2017 2:42 AM  

Doc Rampage wrote:Black people have the distinction of being the poorest and most oppressed people in the world at a time when a ruthless, grotesque, and powerful political movement started targeting the poor and oppressed. No more than that is needed to explain their sad circumstances.

Blacks have the distinction of being the most violent, most aggressive, most sexually active, earliest sexually maturing, highest time-preference, least self-controlled, and least forethinking populations on the planet. This is true of every Black population, regardless of circumstance or history, because these traits are largely or wholly genetic. No more than that is needed to explain their sad circumstances.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 19, 2017 2:45 AM  

Your blank slate is half full, and the letters are carved into the surface, not written in chalk.

Anonymous Mr. Rational August 19, 2017 11:15 AM  

The Remnant wrote:the hypersensitivity of non-whites betrays a deep insecurity. Perhaps deep down they know they need us far more than we need them.
They know we'd be better off WITHOUT them.  And especially (((them))).

A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents wrote:There's some kind of magic YT is holding back, keeping from the POC. That's just hateful, keeping all that higher IQ mojo for themselves.
It's the Neanderthal DNA.  I'll be happy to give it to them in full measure.  White donor embryos for ALL Black women NOW!  Good hair guaranteed!

Doc Rampage wrote:Pay black men to sit idle at home rather than work and gain self respect.
A huge fraction of Black men are unemployABLE.  When you try employing them, you get nothing but grief up to and including murder.  Examples:  Vester Lee Flanagan, Omar Thornton.

Pay black women to have illegitimate children.
If you insisted that women marry a legitimate breadwinner before having children, you would get rid of ghettos and barrios in 20 years.  You'd also get rid of the Democratic voter plantation.  That's why it will not happen until the US dollar collapses.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts